Skills4Sports Project Information Day
location_on Carmel Hotel - Ramallah
The second day will be Information Day for the Skills4Sports project which will be organized by the NGO Palestine Sports for Life. It will be held on June 30, 2021 between 11am and 3pm (Palestine time) at the Carmel Hotel in Ramallah.
Information Day will be aimed to inform stakeholders and decision-makers in the sports sector in Palestine about the Skills4Sports project, while providing an overview of the project's aims, objectives and activities.
ENI CBC Med Program
What will be improved? Skills4Sports will increase capacities of the NEETS to find better jobs with more than 200 job contracts expected thanks to the adjustment of skills’ mismatch between offer and demand. The transnational nature of the sport industry will contribute to pursue careers across borders, including international events, mobility of employees and multicultural working environments with the support of stakeholders involved in the Strategic Alliance for Skills4Sports.
Who will benefit?
- 1,200 NEETs trained in professional skills for sport industry
- Training organisations
- 60 sports industry employers and stakeholders
- Public authorities
- NGOs and social organisations
- 9 new curricula for sports professionals
- 3 electronic tools for e-learning and gamification
- 240 training days for final beneficiaries
- 1 Strategic Alliance for Skills4Sports
For more information, click HERE