Online Workshop on Youth Resilience Amid COVID-19
location_on Online - Microsoft Teams
Online Workshop on Enhancing Capabilities in Youth Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic in Palestine
An online workshop on youth resilience amid the COVID-19 pandemic in the State of Palestine will take place on September 29, 2020, at 1:00pm until 2:30pm - (according to the time of the State of Palestine). The workshop will be in the Arabic langauge.
The Program Schedule:
- Opening and Welcoming Speach
- First session: Youth in the light of COVID-19 pandemic, it's challeneges, exchange of experiences, and the best practices that will support the youth and their families.
- Second session: Effective programs from the United Nations that targets the increase of violence and crime on Palestinian youth as well as other dangers
- Third session: A discussion and recommendations
- Closing Statements and Conclusion
Note: After registering, the program organizers will send the link to participate in the online workship via the Internet (Microsoft Teams)